Get work done and stay connected whether you are working remotely or onsite. Host meetings, chat or call using Teams. Team collaborations using cloud storage. Security should always be at the forefront of your business. Do you know if your files are being shared anonymously? Control what data is leaving your company. Encrypt all emails when sending sensitive information. Enable third-party applications to work within the Office 365 infrastructure. Flexible and predictable cost. Built-in security feature to help keep data and applications safe.
What is included in your Office 365 Managed Services?
Office 365 Suite Support and Software
- Desktop/Web based: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
Email and Calendaring
- Host email with a 50GB Mailbox
- User your own Domain (email@example.com)
- Get business-class email on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web with Exchange
- Manage your calendar, share available meeting times, schedule meetings, and get reminders
- Easily schedule meetings and respond to invitations using shared calendars
- Set up new user emails, restore deleted accounts, create custom scripts, and more from anywhere
File Storage and Sharing
- Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage
- Work on a file and save it directly to OneDrive or SharePoint; your changes are updated across your synched devices
- Share files with external contacts by providing access or guest links
- Securely share documents and send emails so only those with the right permissions can access the information
- Access and sync files on PC or Mac and mobile devices
Teamwork and Communication
- Host online meetings and video calls for up to 300 users with Microsoft Teams.
- Chat with your team from your desktop or on the go with Microsoft Teams.
- Bring together all your team’s chats, meetings, files, and apps so you can easily connect and collaborate from one place with Microsoft Teams.